About IDITR 2022
Welcome to the official website of 2022 International Conference on Innovations and Development of Information Technologies and Robotics (IDITR 2022). IDITR 2022 will be hosted in Chengdu, China during May 27-29, 2022, which is co-organized by University of Electronic Science and Technology of China and Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers(HKSME), technical sponsored by IEEE Chengdu Section and York University.
This conference will include invited expert keynote speakers, oral presentations, special workshops. IDITR 2022 will provide a forum for researchers and engineers in both academia and industry to exchange the latest innovations and research advancements in Innovation and Emerging Robotics. IDITR 2022 also provides the attendees the chances to identify the emerging research topics, as well as the future development directions in all field of robotics science. Also, the aim of the conference is to transform of fundamental research into institutional and industrialized research and to convert applied exploration into real time application.
We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit your research papers to IDITR 2022, and share your latest research results and valuable experiences with other top-scientists, engineers and scholars from all over the world.
当前全球机器人市场规模持续扩大，技术创新围绕仿生结构、人工智能、人机协作和信息技术不断深入，产品在教育陪护、医疗康复、危险环境等领域的应用持续拓展，企业持续优化产品性能，前瞻布局机器人智能应用，强化产业互联，加快工业4.0进程的推进。信息技术和机器人创新与发展国际会议（IDITR 2022）将于2022年5月27日至29日在中国成都举行，会议由电子科技大学和香港机械工程师学会主办，IEEE 成都分会和约克大学协办。我们诚邀感兴趣的作者提交文章审核，并参与会议和来自世界各地的专家学者分享和讨论信息技术与机器人领域的最新发展和研究成果。
1. All submissions will be peer reviewed, and all the accepted papers will be published in The Conference Proceeding of IDITR 2022(ISBN: 978-1-6654-0932-2）, which will be published by IEEE. The conference proceedings will be included in IEEE Xplore and submitted to Ei Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
2. Selected papers with high quality will be recommended to publish in MDPI-Machines (ISSN: 2075-1702, Impact factor: 2.428), which will be indexed by SCIE, Scopus, Inspec.etc.
1. 所有投稿都将进行审核，会议收录的文章将出版在IDITR 2022会议论文集中(ISBN: 978-1-6654-0932-2）（在线出版）， 由IEEE 出版，收录至IEEE Xplore，并提交至 Ei Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS)等检索机构审核和检索。
2. 优秀文章可推荐出版在 MDPI-Machines (ISSN: 2075-1702，影响因子：2.428)中，并提交SCIE, Scopus, Inspec等数据库审核和检索。
IDITR 2022 speakers
More information about speakers will be released soon.
Prof. Howie Choset
Carnegie Mellon University, USA
Prof. Zhiyuan Zhu
Southwest University, China
Peer Review Policy
All submissions to the IDITR will be sent to 2-3 independent reviewers for peer review. Manuscript requirements:
1. The manuscript must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of manuscript should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism and duplicate submission are prohibited;
5. Innovation and scientific value are a must.
Paper Template - 文章模板
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously. Authors must adhere to the conference written paper format. Submitted papers should be written in complete English. Please choose from the templates listed as follow based on your own request:
The First Round
Abstract submission deadline: Nov. 25, 2021
Full paper submission deadline: Nov. 30, 2021
Notification of acceptance: Dec. 30, 2021
Registration deadline: Jan. 30, 2022
The Second Round
Abstract submission deadline: Jan. 25, 2022
Full paper submission deadline: Jan. 30, 2022
Notification of acceptance: Feb. 28, 2022
Registration deadline: Mar. 30, 2022
Registration Guide - 注册文件
After recevied notification, authors need to download and complete the Registration Form, then, finish the payment of registration fee and send your final papers, filled registration form and the scanned payment proof to us.
Program Preview - 日程预览
This is a tentative program for reference only, program is subject to final confirmation.
May 27, 2022--Registration and Conference kits collection + Lab Tour
5月27日-签到，领取会议资料 + 实验室参观
May 28, 2022--Opening Remark+ Plenary Lectures+Technical Sessions
May 29, 2022--Industrial Forum+Technical Session+ Technical Tour
Call for Participants!
you are welcome to join us!
AuthorIf you are interested in submit and publish your paper, you are welcome to submit your paper though Electronical Submission System.
PresentersIf you are interested in presenting your research on the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, please submit the abstract to us!
ListenersIf you are inrested in attending the conference to know other scholar's research achaivements and share with them your ideas, you are welcome to attend IDITR 2022!
ReviewerExperts in the area of Information Technologies And Robotics are welcome to join the conference as reviewer.