1) Abstract Submission (Only for presenting research at conference, without publishing any paper):You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech.
2) Full Paper Submission (Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review.
1) If your paper need to be updated, please send to conference email directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics
4) The paper should be no less than 5 pages and no longer than 10 pages; (If the paper exceeds 5 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70 USD/page)
5) Plagiarism is prohibited;
6) Duplicate submission is prohibited.
1) All the registered and presented papers will be published in the The Conference Proceeding of IDITR 2022, which will be published by IEEE. The conference proceedings will be included in IEEE Xplore and submitted to Ei Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
*All registered and presented papers will be online publishing.